About Accelerated Reader
Accelerated Reader is a computerized reading program designed to motivate students to read more!
- Students may take quizzes on computers located in the OLOM library or in their classroom.
- Students may take quizzes in the Library during regular library hours or in their classrooms as directed by the teacher.
- Students can get a book anywhere (it does not have to come from our library) as long as there is an Accelerated Reader Quiz for it.
- There is no time limit for students taking a quiz.
- A quiz can only be taken one time on a book. No repeats at any time, during any year.
- Students can take a quiz on a book if they have READ it. Students cannot take a quiz because they saw the movie!
- The points for each book are pre-determined by the difficulty of the book.
- At least 60% of the answers have to be correct in order to get points on a test.
Click here to download the Accelerated Reader Enterprise Guide